How to Apply
In order to be considered for a position at ONI, an applicant must:
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be eligible for a top secret clearance and access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Complete a Special Security Background Investigation (SSBI) and receive a favorable adjudication by a determining authority
- Be willing to travel within and outside the U.S.
- Submit a SF-181 “Race and National Origin Identification” with their application
- Submit to a urinalysis test for illegal use of drugs
Interested individuals who meet these requirements may apply online via the U.S. Office of Personnel Management USAJOBS web site.